Sunday, January 11, 2009

L'Oreal Lipstick MONEY MAKER

I wanted to highlight one of the deals I found at Meijer today.

This week they have their L'Oreal make up products on sale buy one get one free. There were coupons for $2 off many L'Oreal products in a recent insert. As you can see above this lipstick was originally priced at $8.64 the clearance sticker says $4.32 but my receipt shows they rang up for $2.16 before the buy one get one sale. If you only have one coupon you'll pay $.16 for TWO lipsticks. If you have more then you're getting paid to take them off the shelf.

Here is how my break down worked
2 L'Oreal lip sticks @ 2.16 (B1G1)

Total: $2.16
Coupon: (2) $2 off any L'Oreal lip product

Profit: $1.84

There were quite a few L'Oreal products marked down, including eye shadows and face powders. Had I know they were 75% off and buy one get one free I probably would have shopped harder. Maybe I'll have to stop back later this week.

0 comments: