Sunday, June 17, 2007

Scrubs

Finished all the Scrubs seasons this week. When the show originally aired I thought it was going to be another ER and decided it wasn’t worth my time. So you can imagine my surprise when we actually caught a show late one night on accident and ended up loving it. I always seem to get into shows after they are already mega popular. Anyway we downloaded all the seasons and I watched them religiously for three weeks. Was it worth it? Yes, most defiantly.

I can also say I am so thankful it will be returning for a season seven. I just hope it’s not like many other series where it all goes to crap in the end. I’ve seen way too many great shows go down the toilet in the end, this better not be one of them.

This is defiantly a show you’ll find on my shelf.

1 comments: