Monday, September 17, 2007

Mackinaw City

So Matt and I went back to Mackinaw on the 8th and had wedding shots taken on the Lake Michigan. Lake Huron, and the Mackinac Bridge. I think they turned out really nicely. One day I’ll link to a few anonymous ones for your viewing pleasure.

I’m still waiting to see our professional pictures but if they turn out this nice I’ll be more than happy. And once we get those back I’ll be able to spend hours on hours sorting them and getting them printed and put in books. Can you tell I’m excited? Hey it beats cleaning.

While in Mackinaw City we stayed at the Baymont Inn and Suites. I was really nervous about the quality of the room because we had to get a pet friendly room since we brought the baby with us. And you never know what other pets have done and what ours will do on top of theirs. But to my amazement the room was wonderful. Very clean and spacious with a very large bathroom and you all know how important those are to me. If you need a place to stay with a pet for a decent rate I strongly suggest them for travelers.

My only complaint isn’t with the hotel but with our dog. Since he’s so spoiled at home he wouldn’t let us leave the room because he’d bark too badly so we had to stay in and order pizza. But it was still a wonderful weekend.

0 comments: