Monday, November 9, 2009

I think I've finally returned...

Where oh where have I been?
I honestly wish I knew – I didn’t even realize it had been so long until Matt made a comment to me the other day. What can I say – life got in the way. Being sick for a few days really set me behind and I’ve been struggling to catch back up. I also woke up this morning not feeling 100% again and have only gotten worse as the day goes on. I really cannot afford to get sick again.

I think I just need to get back in my routine. I haven’t even opened my google reader since my last post and I had over a 1000 post waiting for me when I looked tonight. I’m sure I missed out on some good deals along the way.

The good news is Matt and I are officially moving into our new house this Friday. I am so excited to share before and after pictures with you. I’m also getting excited to start decorating for Christmas and get started on some of those projects I’ve been waiting to try.

Plus I’ve talked most of the families into another no gift Christmas this year so I need to get gift crafting. I’ve got some tasty treats planned – I’ll make sure share them with you as well. I also did lots of reading while I was laid up on the couch so expect some reviews soon.

0 comments: