Sunday, December 13, 2009

Great freebies to look for...

Over the last few weeks I’ve received some great freebies in the mail all just because I filled out the online form.


For example Glidden paint offers up free colors at least twice year. This is the second sample I’ve received from them. You get to pick your sheen and color from any of their choices. This time I selected Robin Eggs blue, I think I’m going to paint a few shelves before hanging them up with this color.

Don't mind that all my pictures were taken on my stove, I'm running out of clean spaces with all the gift wrapping going on here.

I also received my See Here Christmas cards last week. After reading about the offer on another blog I decided to give it a shot. Since I got in on the deal a little late I did end up having to pay around $4 in shipping but even at that price they’re a great deal.


Many freebies are offered more than once allowing you to take advantage of them multiple times. So make sure to pay attention for when they’re offered again and keep checking onourwayonline.com as I’ll be highlighting my favorites during 2010.

0 comments: