Friday, March 21, 2008

I, Robot - Movie Review

Saturday while I was lying on the couch thinking I would die from the flu we watched I, Robot. Let me start by disclosing I love Will Smith so any movie review with him in it might be biased. I mean I even own and watch Wild Wild West if that tells you anything.

Anyway back to the review. I really enjoyed I, Robot. It had really low reviews and I had heard it wasn’t that great from friends. In my opinion, it deserves more praise than given. I will admit it’s not Gone with the Wind or anything but it is a nice little movie.

It was a technical movie that kept me interested even while sick. That doesn’t happen often. Especially when it involves robots taking over the world....again.

The sad part is I swear I saw this in the $5.50 bin a few months ago but didn’t buy it because of what others had told me. Now I’m wishing I would have snatched it up. Hopefully I didn’t miss my chance.


You know, somehow, "I told you so" just doesn't quite say it.

0 comments: