Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Finds January 29th 2010

Create studio has a great post on Making a wreath from book pages

Joys Hope has a tutorial on making a crinkle square for babies. This involves scrap fabric, ribbon, and an empty wipe wrapper. I've made these squares before but without the crinkle effect. I might have to try this one out.

I love Get Rich Slowly he always has great articles and this week is no different. Stop by to read How to talk to your spouse about money. Getting both parties on the same page financially is the first step to reaching financial freedom.

The Simple Dollar (another favorite) has some great information on what it takes to be a Census Worker


Did I miss anything great out there this week? Let me know and I'll make sure we get it added in the future.

0 comments: