Monday, January 18, 2010

Your Money or Your Life – Book Review

Your Money or Your Life: Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence by Joe Dominguez and Vicki Robin is the last book I read in 2009. I had heard such amazing reviews of this book I knew I had to read it. Yet, I’m unsatisfied with the book as a whole. I didn’t find anything life changing about it.

The book is packed full of advice and money tips but its all stuff we’ve heard over and over. Maybe I’ve just become desensitized to finance books since I’ve read my fair share at this point, but this isn’t one I’ll have dreams over. If you’re looking to read your first finance book you should put this one on your “to read list”.

I went ahead and saved the room on our bookshelf by putting it up for swap on PBS.

Books read in 2009: 33

0 comments: