Friday, March 5, 2010

Good Reads - 3/5/10

Mad in Crafts has a cute and quick tutorial on how to make a fabric wreath

Tater tots and Jello has an amazing tutorial on how to make subway art. I love how all these crafters are creating their own catalog worthy items for a fraction of the cost. I hope to one day steal her idea. And then once I finish ripping off borrowing her idea for the subway art I hope to use her tutorial on making a serving tray from dollar store items

In my Free time has a quicky tutorial up on Making a personalized travel mug she makes it seem very easy... I'm not so sure but I'll be adding it to the must do list anyway.

You can find post up on how to make baby sock roses at Hayseed in the City - This would be a great baby shower decoration.

Mrs.Priss (interesting name) has a post up on how to make a headband from fabric it's quick, it looks easy and I'm probably going to have to make one.

There is a How to make a baby shirt from an old mens tshirt at Made.com you can then use that tutorial to make a personalized shirt like the one found at Ballet Shoes and Yarn

And then I also came a cross these Valentine burlap frams from The Tidy Nest. I have some burlap in the garage and Matt has been asking me what I'm going to do with it, for a buck I'll make some of these, non V-day themes obviously.

0 comments: