Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Yoplait Smoothie Review


Myblogspark.com and Yoplait sent me a coupon to try their new Yoplait Smoothie mix and a small blender so I could try them out. I really wanted to share my review via vlog but with my ongoing cold and all the household drama we’ve had lately (more to come) it just wasn’t possible.

I will say though, the new Yoplait Smoothies are great. I love all the new products Yoplait is coming out with; each and every one is an improvement over your plain yogurt options of yesteryear.

This new product not only tastes great it’s super easy to use as well. Literally you cut open the bag, drop in the frozen mix and a cup of skim milk, then blend for 1 – 1 ½ minutes. Then enjoy your ready to eat smoothie. I tried both the Strawberry Banana and Triple Berry mixes. While both were good I will say I did preferred the Triple berry mix the most. I also love the fact that the Smoothie mixes make two servings and each serving contains one full portion of fruit.

Don’t believe me? You should give them a shot for yourself. And if you have already tried the new Yoplait Smoothies feel free to leave a comment with how you felt about the newest product.

0 comments: