Saturday, April 10, 2010

Where have I been?

So I’m not going to lie or make up excuses of why I haven’t posted. All I can say is I’ve had baby brain – which is all I’ve thought about the past few weeks are babies – well mainly my baby, but I promise I’ll get better.

In the last month Matt and I found out we’re having a boy and have even picked a name; Owen Joseph, and no we will NOT be calling him OJ. Anyway, since learning about little Owen all I can think about are baby socks, baby blankets, baby toys, the list goes on and on.

I actually have about 5/6 post hand written out where all I need to do is type them up, but alas rather than doing that I’ve spent my evenings crocheting baby Owen a hat and matching blanket.

Yet, I do promise to stop researching the best highchairs and safest cribs soon so I can get back to blogging. I’d do it now but I really need to finish reading every article/review on cloth diapers ever written first.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I had major baby brain when I was pregnant too...it really does take over your entire brain. It's normal, don't worry. ;)

Megan said...

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one.
I've lost full evenings to online crib and other item research.