Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Big Fish

Movie Review

I’ve seen Big Fish at least ten times, but I decided to review it since I started reviewing movies on this and Matt and I did watch it sometime in the last week. (I’ve gotten a little behind)

I love this movie and I think it resembles life as many people go through living it. Just like Will we go through life thinking something completely different of our parents and their history, but in the end it’s really not so unbelievable or false. This movie is also quite a good representation of how I feel about the Bible…but we can save that for some other entry.

I’m really beginning to love Tim Burton., he’s still no where near Jerry Bruckheimer but a semi distant second. I do love Burton’s wile characters and scenes which almost always have a whimsical theme to them. (Which reminds me I need to buy Nightmare Before Christmas this year).

The man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on after him. And in that way, he becomes immortal. ~ Will Bloom

Five Stars Hands Down

1 comments:

John Bryson said...

I wish I could go back and fall in love with all of Tim Burton's films again......He's unbelievable!
John