Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Febreze Home Collection Review


I’ve had this amazing Febreze gift pack in my home for about two weeks now and can’t even express how much I love everything.

I was graciously given the gift basket by myblogspark.com and Febreze. There was a flameless candle, reed defuser, jar candle, and room spray all in the Green Tea Citrus scent. Also included were extra shades for the flame less candle in each scent.

Reed diffusers are not something we use that often in our home. Normally one of the cats ends up knocking the bottle over - I think they want to play with the sticks or something - and sure enough this one lasted about a week before Matt found it sans liquid. I do love the look of diffusers, they just don't work well in our living environment. And best of all I've recently seen these on clearance at Target and Wal-Mart so you should be able to pick them up pretty cheaply. ($7 - $9 I believe)

The flame less candle is really neat, the shade is always releasing a scent and the base flickers to look like a real candle when turned on. It is great to use when my sister is visiting - all the look of a regular candle but non of the wax or smoke. These have also been spotted on clearance at Target.

We were also able to try one of the new Febreze candles and you've got to try one for yourself to see how great they are. Honestly I' normally a Yankee Candle girl all the way when it comes to candles but I'll be adding Febreze products to my stack more and more. We used this one in our dinning room and you could smell it throughout the whole first floor. I love when you don't have to be within two feet or strain your nose to smell a good candle. These are just amazing.

Right now Wal-Mart has a ton of their Febreze candles marked down to $5 - with coupons that have been circulating you can get them for $2 to $5 - totally worth it.

Have you tried any of the new Febreze fragrance collection, what did you think?

0 comments: