Thursday, October 15, 2009

Some Cheap goodies at Menards


Menards has a couple of good Freebies this week but I wanted to highlight the two I took advantage of.

This week you can get an eight pack of batteries for $1.99 with a $1 rebate making them only $.99 - that's a great deal especially with Christmas right around the corner. There is a limit of four per offer though.

And they have most of their Glade candles on sale for $1.97. My Target has marked their candles back up, but I have a ton of the $1.50 off coupons left. If you're like me and need to get rid of a few these candles come out to $.47 a piece - not as great as $.16 but still a good price. They have the tins like Target, refill packets, as well as these cute glass holders which I purchased. They are really cute holiday holders.

0 comments: