Monday, October 19, 2009

Quick Update

I’m sorry my posting lately has been erratic at best, I’m trying out the posting every other day model which was going well until this weekend. Within the last week I’ve been exposed to strep throat, bronchitis, influenza A and mersa. By Friday I was feeling fine and thought I had made it through without catching anything – then I woke up Saturday. I wasn’t feeling good but not horrible either, fast forward to Sunday when I spent all day with body aches, scratchy throat, a headache and runny nose.

I think I’m starting to feel better but I’m still exhausted and my nose isn’t fairing well. I took the weekend off from working on our new house and won’t be over there tonight either. Here’s hoping I’m back in shape by Thursday so I can finish up some stuff. We are so close to moving in, just need to sand the floors and I can’t wait to share pictures with you.

0 comments: