Saturday, February 9, 2008

Movies I want to see in 2008

So every year around this time I spend a few hours on Movie Web looking at movies and their synopsis to decide which ones I want to watch during the year. It is now that time for the movies of 2008. So here are the movies I plan to see in the new year.

One Missed Call - January 4th
Obviously this one has already been released but sadly I haven’t seen it yet. I love a good scary file as long as it doesn’t get too gory and it makes me think. Hopefully I’ll catch it soon.

Eye - February 1st
Again this movie is already out but it looks very interesting. Again hopefully not too gory but if I hear it isn’t I hope to make it to the theater to see this one soon.

Fool’s Gold - February 8th
This movie wasn’t on my original list, but after seeing previews for it I think it looks pretty good. Having Matthew McConaughey in it is only a plus in my book. If it comes to the cheap theater we’ll go see it.

Vantage Point - February 22nd
Another movie not on my original list. I still don’t know too much about the plot behind it but from the previews I think I might like this one. Even if its only a rental.

Dr.Seuss – Horton Hears a Who - March 14th
So I’m not normally one to see a cartoon especially after what happened with The Bee Movie and a theater full of screaming children (not my favorite thing). This one looks really cute. And I figure we can borrow my sister so this time maybe we’ll fit in to the crowd a little more.

The Ruins -April 4th
I’m not really sure I want to see this movie but I heard how good the book was for a whole week in Puerto Rico so I’ll read the book first and if I enjoy it we’ll go to see the movie. I’ll need to borrow it from someone first (hint hint)

The Happening - May 13th
There still isn’t too much information out about The Happening but from the cover art I kind of thought it looked good. Yes, it’s true I do judge a movie by the posters. It seems it will be another movie about the end of the world and how people deal with it. There have been quite a few end of the world movies made recently maybe it’s a sign….

Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian - May 16th
At first this movie wasn’t going to make my cut but I figure if I have some free time we’ll see it. The first one wasn’t as horrible as I expected so maybe this one won’t be either.

To Be continued...

0 comments: