Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cheap Christmas Bows

Here's a great way to save a few dollars this holiday season.

Remember these bows I made earlier?

I've put a new spin on them to use as Christmas bows!



The picture isn't great but hopefully you can see some of the detail. I created these bows from left over wrapping paper Sunday night. Each one cost me about three cents to make since all I pay for is the brad.

Much cheaper and at least in my opinion better looking than store purchased bows. The best part is if you don't want to spend the money on brads you can use tape or glue to achieve the same results, making the bows 100% FREE. I plan to use these on our own Christmas gifts and hope to sell some at our last craft fair of the year this Thursday/Friday.

Want to learn how to make your own? I link to a great tutorial in this post.

0 comments: