Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just Say No....

To Spending!

Sometimes you have to let even a good deal go.
At Northern Cheapskate there is a post on how to get a Free Snapfish photo book, all you have to pay is $6.99 in shipping.

This is a great deal since the book is priced at $29.99, that's an 82% savings. It would make a great Christmas gift and if you have a use for it you should check out her link to find out how to get your own.

I however will not be taking part in this deal. Why you may ask?
I have plenty of pictures I need to do something with, but not necessarily anyone to give this as a gift to. This means the photo book would be sitting in our house. In the end we would spend $6.99 to have more stuff in our house, something that will not jive well with one of our new 2009 goals.

And speaking of 2009 goals we have some great stuff planned for the new year. Matt and I are currently working on our personal and financial goals for the new year. Once we get these solidified and work out a new budget I'll make sure to post about it.

Now I'm off to get coupon matches for the big Kroger sale this week (yes, I realize I'm very behind)

0 comments: