Thursday, November 27, 2008

CVS - 11/27 - 3 Day Sale

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the new CVS I've been going to? I have, well let me just say it one more time. I LOVE this CVS. I got a late start to shopping today and figured they'd be out of a few products I needed. Much to my surprise not only were the sales labeled but they had everything I needed except the Cover Girl make up. Shopping was a breeze.

I didn't want to spend a ton out of pocket so I didn't get everything we could have, but I'm still very happy with it.

I got all of these things for nothing out of pocket and made $30.95 in Ecbs for a profit of $14.91 - I love getting paid to shop.



2 Bic Soleil Single Razors: @ 5.99 ($11.98)
~ (2) $3 off Bic Coupon
1 Playtex Gentle Glide $3.99
~ $1. off Playtex coupon (from recent sample)
1 Colgate Toothpaste $2.99
~ $1.50 off Colgate coupon
1 L’Oreal Colour Juice Sheer Lip Gloss $6.99
~ $1 off L'Oreal coupon
1 Garnier Nutritioniste Cleansing Toilettes $5.99
~ $1 off Garnier Moisturizer
2 Schick disposable razors @ .99 ($1.98)

~ $1 off any Cover Girl product

Used a $5/30 coupon

Total Before Coupons: $33.92
Coupons Used: $18.50
Total After coupons: $15.42
Paid with $18.98 in ecbs (total paid is higher than total because of return - below)

ECB's Received: $30.95 (5.99 Garnier, 2.99 Colgate, 11.98 Bic, 6.99 L'Oreal, 3 Playtex)

Total Profit $14.91

I also purchased a Cover Girl powder which was the wrong brand and returned it for a $10.59 gift card. This also allowed me to still use the Cover Girl coupon, kind of confusing I know.

2 comments:

Megan said...

You just have to start small. I read blogs about shopping at CVS for over a month before I took the plunge. My first trip I think I bought one item. My second trip I mess up really bad and almost stopped cvsing all together.

Just take it slow and read how others are doing it.
I love Money Saving Mom b/c each week she allows readers to list their CVS finds. I learned a lot from reading these links. Also hotcouponworld.com and iheartcvs.com are great resources.