Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Find - Crafy Pod

Looking for another great way to recycle greeting cards? Or maybe you’re sick of buying gift boxes, either way I have the post for you.

Crafty Pod has a great tutorial up on how to make a gift box from an old greeting card.




This tutorial is so easy anyone can do it, including myself. These little boxes would be great for gift cards or small candy treats. You could even include a few little toys and give them away as a grab bag for a birthday party. The possibilities are endless for something like this. I’d love to hear what you’d do with a few greeting card boxes you guys always have the best ideas.

And the best part is if you stop by Crafty Pod you’ll find a ton of other projects to spend a day with. Below I’ve highlighted a few of my favorites.


How to make a paperback picture frame - A great tutorial on how to recycle those old paperback books.

Quilted pendants - So adorable

Quilted pin cushion - You can never have enough pin cushions – this one would be great for your collection.

How to make playing card notebooks - This is so going on my list, Matt would love it.

Easy Pine cone bird feeders

Paper mosaic greeting cards - These cards are super cute and could be done for any holiday.

1 comments:

Diane Gilleland said...

Wow, thank you so much for this nice highlight of my blog. I'm so glad you enjoyed the projects!