Friday, May 29, 2009

The Sometimes Crafter

Looks for something to satisfy your craft and organizational needs? I have the project for you.

Christina at The Sometimes Crafter has a great tutorial on how to make fabric scrap baskets!

I think these would be adorable on your desk, in the living room, bath room, bed room, ok everywhere. Making them even better is the fact you can adjust the size to your needs and even use fabric scraps.


I also love her tutorial on Hot Pads - They look so easy to make. I’ve got some Christmas gift ideas in mind.

These Fabric coasters would look great in the same pattern as the hot pads above. It would count as a whole set.

Christina also has a quick and easy burp cloth tutorial available to her readers. I have quite a few co-workers expecting children over the next year so I need to get practicing this.

I also love the tutorial on Fabric labels I would really like to make something like this myself so if I ever start making a ton of stuff I could sign it in a sense.

And of course I saved the best for last with her Egg Cup Pincushion tutorial. If only I could get my hands on a few good egg cups. I’ll have to keep my eye out this weekend.

You can also find Christina’s creations for sale at her etsy shop The Sometimes Crafter. She has some great quilts and coffee sleeves available. The pin cushion egg cups are only $6 – that’s a steal. Maybe I’ll buy one and pretend like I made it.

0 comments: