Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Sky is Falling - Book Review

I read The Sky is Falling by Sidney Sheldon last week and am left with mixed feelings. The dialog is lacking in my opinion. I can’t place my finger on exactly what’s wrong or missing but I’m just not feeling it.

The Sky is Falling tells the tale of Dana Evans, a celeb like reporter. After returning home from being a war corresponded Dana finds the story of a life time. She thought being at war was scary, now she’s dealing with politicians and it’s about to get her killed.

This book is a page turner and a quick read that keeps you interested throughout, plus it’s based around some factual info which always helps.

I really enjoyed reading The Sky is Falling, but when I had finished I found myself slightly dissatisfied. Sheldon just wraps it up all nicely in the end and rather quickly, too quickly.

If you’re looking for a quick and interesting suspense story The Sky is Falling might be the book for you. Remember you can request if for free from PaperBackSwap.com as well – there are lots of copies available.

Books Read in 2009: 13
Books left to read: 37

0 comments: