Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Find - Create Studio

Sarah over at Create Studio has a whole blog of great tutorials for you to make on your own. Each post has step by step insturctions with pictures - always a plus in my book!



Today I wanted to bring you this great hanging crib toy bag, one of Sarah's most recent tutorial additions. You can find a great step by step Tutorial here

I can't wait to make one of these for a friend who recently had a baby. The tutorial is so detailed and looks easy enough even I, with my limited sewing skills can finish it.


But there are lots of other great tutorials on Create Studio as well. It was so hard to find my favorites, but I have limited it down to my top five.

Glass Etching tutorial this post makes the process look so easy I'm thinking it will be a great idea for the few graduation gifts we'll be giving out this summer.

How to turn a baby wipes container to a plastic bag holder Earth friendly and cute.

Tummy Time Mat tutorial

Valentines day fortune cookies a great project for any time of the year

Felt Ball tutorial

And if this isn't enough for you, Sarah also host the Flickr group: Handmade Gift Ideas where you can browse 191 photos for inspiration. I've already found quite a few more projects to make my "to do" list even longer.

I highly suggest you stop by her site and the Flickr group for your next gift idea. If you find something you plan to make leave a comment and let me know, I'd love to hear what your favorites are.

0 comments: