Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What's He Really Thinking? - Book Review


I haven’t been reading much at all lately which always makes me feel a little out of place. On the way home from Vegas I did finish ”What’s He Really Thinking?” By Paula Rinehart thanks to the Thomas Nelson book reviewing program. (and yes I promise I have a review of Vegas in the works).

I signed up to read ”What’s He Really Thinking?” because I enjoyed “The X and Y of Buy” so much I thought I could gain even more valuable insight with this read.

The book is written by a woman for a woman’s perspective but honestly I think even men could learn about the women in their lives by reading this book as well. While there is something to be learned in ”What’s He Really Thinking?” I just didn’t connect with it like I thought I would.

If you or a loved one is going through a hard time this might be the book for you, I can definitely see how it could help a couple get through a rough patch as well.

I’ll be listing my copy on PBS for a quick credit where there are three people wishing for it right now.

Books Read in 2009: 24
Books to Read in 2009: 26

0 comments: