Monday, March 30, 2009

Good Things on the Net today

There are so many good things to be had on the internet tonight I wanted to share some with you.



The Cottonelle $.50 coupon has been reset. Remember you can double this coupon at Kroger on the 4 pack to receive FREE toilet paper. (remember you can print it twice)


FREE reusable grocery bag from Earthbound for the first 10,000 to take the pledge every week. If you aren't in the first 10,000 this week try again next monday.


Sing up for the Mongolian BD's email newsletter and receive a free stir fry meal.

Give me back that fillet of fish ring tone download - ok this one is just cute :)

Mind Over Matter printable blocks with printable PDF document from Flickr.

1 comments:

My Craft Thingies said...

Thanks for the free stuff:) Meg, I tried to email you back but it kept saying the email didn't go through - so I am still not sure if you've received my response. This is SiSi from mycraftthingies.com Let me know if you have or if not, another way to contact you. you can reach me directly @ mycraftthingies@gmail.com
you can delete this when you're done reading! Thanks!