Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lots of Goodies

There are lots of goodies out there today and I wanted to make sure and share them with you.


Stop by flickr to learn how you can make an IPod Case from a Juice Box. I don't have an IPod but I think this would work for my camera. I'll have to try it out.

Dollar store crafts has a post on creating coin purse from a pop bottle

Keeper of the Home has a great guest post comparing prices for homemade cleaners

The New York Times has an article about what a $100 can buy you in Detroit, read the $100 House for sale

JD at Get Rich Slowly has a great article about Defeating temptation: 10 Questions to ask yourself before you buy

Wise Bread is writing about Why using cash only rocks

And Frugal Dad has a post about Complacency A Silent Killer Of Financial Turnarounds

There is some great stuff out there today. Is there anything you've read today that I might have missed? Feel free to leave it in the comments section.
I love reading other bloggers thoughts and ideas because it gets me motivated and keeps me on course.

0 comments: