Friday, September 4, 2009

Good Reads 9/4/09

Some good reads to pass your way from this week.


Get Rich Slowly has the scoop on How to Boost your retirement - Great advice for this market.

Wise Bread has a post up on Buying a home without the 20% down payment - It's pretty obvious from my recent post how I feel about this since we just purchased with only 5% down but I'd love to hear what you think.

Frugal Dad has a great post on why you should Stop Allowing Fear to Guide Financial Decisions He ends with stating that sometimes you just have to live a little and I couldn't agree more. Actually I think at times I might need to listen to my fears a little more - we've basically stopped watching the news on financial things and just trying to live like we want to (which for us luckily includes saving and living frugal).

Wise Bread has another post up this week on 15 websites that pay you to recycle - If you're planning on getting rid of something check this list first.

A. Baker, Get Rich Slowly's first Staff writer wrote about Making the most of small windfalls - Something Matt and I need to work on as well.


And lastly it's not a post but an entire blog you need to read Backpacking Dad - It's a blog not about backpacking but being a Dad and he's hilarious (which is the most important part duh)

0 comments: