Monday, September 21, 2009

House Projects

It is official – our house is now on the market. We’ve already had one couple call and ask information about it but they haven’t scheduled a viewing yet so we’re just crossing our fingers at this point.

We did a few things to finish the house up before listing it and I promised pictures so here they are….

We painted our spare room (innuendo). I love this color so much I think we'll use it in one of our rooms at the new house.


Our bedroom went from white to a basic tan color. Not my favorite but it gets the job done.


And lastly our kitchen received a new floor. We were up till almost 1 am putting the peel and stick tiles down, but I think the end result is great.


We also gave our carpets a nice shampoo and touched up ALL the trim in the house.

Now that our current home is complete we are focusing on our new home. There is still so much to do before we can move in, but I’ll give you picture updates as I get them.

0 comments: