Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More Book Sale Finds...


Matt and I went to our favorite quarterly book sale this weekend. We purchased 57 books for $6 that’s only TEN CENTS a book!

I love library books sales like this as a way to get cheap books. Matt and I always go on the Sunday for the $3 bag day and we normally walk away with some great finds. In the past I’ve found basically complete series (Goosebumps, Box Car Kids etc) and have sold them on Craigslist to make back our money and then some.

Here are some of the better titles we brought home this trip…

3 Home improvement books
Memoirs of a Geisha
The Purpose Driven Life
The Complete Cheapskate
Travels – Crichton
The Postman
Who Moved my Cheese
2 Books by Suze Orman
10 Natural Laws of Success Time and Life Management
Rich Dad Poor Dad
The Millionaire Next Door
How to Conquer Clutter
Confessions of an Organized Homemaker
Smart Woman Finish Rich - Bach
White Oleander
1001 Ways to Stretch a Dollar
Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff and it’s all small stuff.
And lots of Tom Clancy books for Matt

And if I get doubles of a particular book or don’t enjoy it I list them on PaperBackSwap.com - Book Club to Swap, Trade & Exchange Books for Free.in order to get even more cheap reads.

0 comments: