Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Freebie Finds

Here are some of the Freebies I’ve signed up for over the last few weeks. Make sure to stop by and sign up before they are gone.

Pup-Peroni Dog Snacks sample from Wal-mart.

Greenies samples for dogs and cats. You can only request each sample once and sadly I’ve received mine. The animals loved them.

Pledge Multi surface wipes

Airborne – Get a free sample of Power Pixies

Purex is giving away free samples. Who doesn’t need more laundry detergent?

Kraft is giving away free products with their Vending promotion. You just need to download the form, send in some UPC’s and mail it in. I haven’t purchased any of these products so sadly I haven’t been able to redeem a free item as of yet. Let me know if you have.

Sorry there is not more, I will try to update more consistently when I find new ones and keep the large post to once a week…. Remember key words “I’ll try”.

0 comments: