Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A rather boring update

I have no craft this week. Although I did get out to the thrift stores yesterday and found some great items. As soon as I find my silver spray paint we'll be on a roll again. I also purchased 36 forks at Sam's club for an upcoming project. Who knew that Sam's sold bulk silverware? Odd, in my opinion.

I'm also working on a glossary of commonly used terms here at OOW since it has been requested and still working on the header.

With all of this I'm also working a ton of hours and trying to get some Christmas shopping done. I've been so busy I haven't even had time to make a list, and trust me, me without a list is not a good thing. I might whip up a few while at work tonight.

I also won a $50 Wal-mart gift card from The "cent"sible Sawyer. I'm so excited this will make my Christmas shopping a little easier this year. I also need to make a Christmas list (see I'm really behind in my listing).


Now I am off to make my 30 photo Christmas cards for 48 cents. Check out Money Savings methods to find out how you can pick up some cheap cards as well.

1 comments: