Sunday, January 25, 2009

CVS Savings 1/25

I think other people have caught on and started shopping at the good CVS. Today they were all out of the Embrace razors, I would expect that from my old CVS but this new one has been pretty good. I might make another stop later in the week at a 3rd CVS (close to my work) and see if they have any.

Today I was able to pick up three items for FREE. Well technically I lost $.98 in ECB's but I don't think I'll lose any sleep over it.


1 Gilette Shampoo $4.99 (earn $3 ecb)
~ $2 off Gilette shampoo
1 Head & Shoulder shampoo $4.99 (earn $3 ecb)
~ $1 off Head & Shoulders
CVS Cough drops
~ Free coupon from CVS printed at kiosk.

Total Before coupons: $11.17
Total After Coupons: $6.98
ECB's Used: $2 and $5.39 on gift card (.41 tax)
ECB's Earned: $6


Year to date savings: $59.43