Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More Cheap Christmas Gifts


I really liked how the scarf I made for Matt turned out and so I decided to make another one. This one is two different green colors, a dark blue, and a sparkly white color.

I loved this scarf so much as well that I decided to make another... and then another.. and then another. What can I say I really like the look of the scarf and they are so easy to make. Plus with each one costing about $4 (depending on the size) the price is right. I plan to give these away as Christmas gifts next year, I know I'm getting very ahead, but I really think everyone will like them.

I am having some problems with getting my ends to tuck in and stay tucked but I've got a year to figure it out. All the scarves are variations of the Laughing Purple Goldfish one hour scarf that I used for Matt's scarf. I made some of them longer, some wider, I like to experiment with it so each one is different. Now I just need to decide who gets which one and if I should make one for myself.

0 comments: