Wednesday, January 28, 2009

FREE Martha Stewart Living Mag!

I woke up to a great freebie this morning. Money Saving Mom shared how to get a FREE 1 year subscription to Martha Stewart Living. I love this magazine. It always has great decorating, craft, and cooking ideas. Of course I can't pay almost $5 per issue so this free subscription is the only way I'll get to enjoy it. Can't wait for my first copy to come.

Visit Rewards Gold today to sign up for your risk free trial.

I've signed up for lots of subscriptions from them and I've never received a bill, not so for other companies.

I'm now getting all my magazine subscriptions for free - to magazines I love to read like Family Fun and Family Circle (one I used to pay for, what was I thinking)

What magazines are you getting for free?

0 comments: