Friday, January 23, 2009

First no spend weekend for 2009

It’s been a while since Matt and I had a no spend anything and I’m so looking forward to one. This weekend we’re having our first no spend weekend in 2009. Read here to find out what the heck I’m talking about.

It’s funny to me, if someone said to me a year ago I had to go a whole weekend without spending any money I would have freaked out. Just the thought would have made me hyperventilate with fear. A whole weekend of no fast food, shopping, or movies, I’d never make it. Now I look forward to having a whole weekend without spending a dime. I love it so much maybe we should try for a whole week in February. (We’ll see how Matt responds to the idea when he reads this to see if it will be a go or not).

Maybe it's just all the spending we did during December and January has worn me out, but I’m ready to stay home and be spend free for two days. I’m gonna watch TV, craft, and clean. Hopefully I’ll even get to take a nap.

0 comments: