Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Last of the scarves

My last scarf post I promise. I've already moved on to a new craft, even though honestly it's not going so well. I hope to have at least one completed to show you next Tuesday.

Until then here are the few scarves I made last week.



and what I'm calling the Valentines day set. One pink, one red, and one combination scarf.



In total I ended up with 17 different scarves (one not shown). As mentioned I'm giving some away as gifts next year and a few have been listed at my etsy shop. These were so easy to make I am kind of sad to be done with them, but I know it's time to move on.


Next up on my craft list: baby wash cloths, dish cloths, cork wreaths, cork trivets and a re-purposed cable tote bag.

And remember to enter the giveaway for $30 in goodforthekids.com merchandise in this post

0 comments: