Thursday, June 25, 2009

Are you there vodka, it’s me Chelsea - Book Review

Are you there vodka, it’s me Chelsea-
Ok this book is the funniest thing I’ve read in a long while. I love Chelsea’s style of writing and what stories she chooses to share with us the reader.

The book is a collection of tales from the life of Chelsea Handler. Everything from boyfriends to family travels. Honestly if it were possible I think Chels and I could be good friends. My life often takes dramatic turns – usually for the worse – I’ve learned it's best to just go with the flow when it does, something she seems to be amazingly capable of.

While the book was good I saw there were people waiting for it on PaperBackSwap.com - Book Club to Swap, Trade & Exchange Books for Free. so I went a head and listed it for a quick credit. Granted it was a hilarious book but no War and Peace.

Books Read in 2009: 21
Books to read in 2009: 29

2 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks, I'm only a quick reader when it's something I really enjoy. I've been reading my latest book for almost a week now and I have half left. :)