Sunday, July 27, 2008

Disapointing Weekly Sales

Sorry I haven't been around since Thursday, I've worked the last 7 days in a row and only have 11 more to go... yeah I'm pretty tired and cranky. My postings may be a little scarce during this time. I've got a pretty busy next few weeks, August 16th will be my next free day.

And is it just me or is this week a real let down in the shopping department?
I haven't been to CVS in what feels like forever, but I've got some ecb's that are going to expire so I'll have to whip something up.

Right now I'm planning to skip Kroger and Meijer this week. I do however, plan to make a run to Wal-mart to use up some of those coupons expiring at the end of the month. We'll see how it goes I've heard some horrible stories about them scanning coupons incorrectly. I'll update everyone with what I come out with.

So anyway, that's the skinny on my life right now. I'll try my best to get my July spending post out by the weekend as well... but don't hold me to it.

0 comments: