Saturday, February 14, 2009

5 Things the Marshmallow Test Can Teach you About Money

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines day with someone special. Matt and I don't normally celebrate Valentines Day since both of our birthdays are so close. We spent a nice and quiet day at home basically not speaking to each other... only because at this point my voice is almost completely gone. I'm hoping another day will help me even more and I can get back to my interviews next week.

Until then I wanted to leave you with a blog posting from Millionaire Mommy Next Door about 5 things the Marshmallow test can teach you about money management. I think everyone should take the few minutes needed to read this article. I found it so interesting I'm still thinking about it months later, especially in light of some recent events and conversations with co-workers. Let's just say people can justify anything, myself included.

There are five practical tips provided on how you can manage your money.

0 comments: