Monday, February 2, 2009

VocalPoint samples

Are you a member of Vocalpoint yet? If not you should be because they send out free stuff all the time. I receive something at least once a month.

Just the other day I received these coupons for StarKist tuna fish. I received five coupons for their products and a recipe booklet on the different ways to use tuna fish. Who knew you could do more with tuna than just sandwiches. (I have mentioned I’m not a cook before right?)

Last month members received a FREE Kashi breakfast bar sample and this nifty little hook thing from StarKist.

Vocalpoint is a great online resource. Trust me it’s worth the stop to sign up and join in on the free samples and coupons.

1 comments:

Kevin said...

"Trust me it's worth the stop to sign up" they would not take me!!!
You should have told me I needed to be a woman.