Friday, February 20, 2009

CVS 2/15

I finally made it to CVS tonight the first time in about three weeks. The deals were just so great I couldn’t pass them up and I had $6 in Ecbs expiring soon.

2 Suave Body Washes (@1.99) $3.98
- (2) $1 off Suave body washes
1 Suave Conditioner $2
- FREE bottle of Suave per earlier promotion (they gave me the full $3 value)
1 Venus Embrace razor $7.99
- $4 off Embrace
1 Colgate total $2.99 ( I couldn't find my coupon to make it a money maker so I only picked up one since it was free and all)

Total Before coupons: $16.96
Total After Coupons: $7.96
ECB Used: $6
OOP Cost: $1.96 + $.66 tax
ECBs Earned: $8.99 ( A small profit)

Of course they were all out of the face bars and my Mylanta was marked at $6 I had a coupon for $3 off so it still would have been free but we really didn't need it so I left it behind.

All in all a good first trip back to CVS.

0 comments: