Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blog Button

Have you grabbed my button yet?
Look to the left to grab the code and add it to your site

<----------




I don't know about you but I love the new blog design and the adorable pig. I'm also so excited to have a blog button (I've been working on one for a while). I've spent the last few days working on a few other blog features I hope to have up and running this weekend.

So far this week I haven't done any shopping or any de-cluttering, although I did make a fairly large purchase (more details to come). It's hiring season for my company which means those of us in HR are working long days and meeting lots of people. And of course it wouldn't be a good time to get sick, in fact it might be the worse time all year to for me to get sick. So yes, that means I have been sick all this week and am officially starting to lose my voice. I only have about 20 interviews to go until the next round, maybe I'll start using flash cards to ask questions.

0 comments: