Sunday, September 14, 2008

CVS 9/14 - 95% savings

We only did a small trip to CVS this week, but we ended up with some stuff we’ll need especially come allergy season.
















2 Cover Girl Outlast Lip Color (2 @ 5.99) - $11.98
~ B1G1 Free Cover Girl Lip Color
~ $1 off any Cover Girl Product

1 Aleve Sinus & Headache - $3.99
1 Excedrin Extra Strength - $3.99
~ $1 any Excedrin product


$4/20 CVS coupon

Total: $21.15 (including tax)
Less coupons: $7.97 ($11.99 in coupons)
ECB Used: $7
OOP: $1.51 (.54 cents tax)

ECB’s Earned: $9.99 ($3 wyb buy $10 in Cover Girl products, $3 on Aleve, $3.99 on Excedrin)

$32.46 in merchandise for $1.51 - CVS paid me $1.48 to shop there this week, that’s always nice.

Year to Date Savings: $321.68

Visit "Cent"siblesawyer for more cvs savings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

has anyone experienced losing all their ECBs? i lost my coupon + ECB portfolio last sat! I left it on the cart and my hubby didn't know and pushed the cart back after i made the purchase. I usually grab all my stuff with me at the end, but this time, the cart was not there next to me and i wasn't awared that i didn't have my portfolio. After couple of hours, i went back to the store, but the portfolio is gone. I figured if anyone saw it, they would have kept it as they see so many coupons and deals in there. Do you know if there's a way for me to get those back? as in call the store to see if anyone is trying to use my ECB by tracking my CVS card #? there is about $90 worth of ECBs in there!! :'(...someone help!!!

Megan said...

As far as I know ECBs can only be used for the card they were issued.

I have heard CVS is no longer reprinting ecbs for people but I think your best shot is to call their customer service line and see what they can do.

I hope you are able to get your things back.