Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Orville Redenbacher 100 Calorie Smart Cakes


In my last freebies post HERE I mentioned I received a sample 100 calorie Smart Cakes pack from Orville Redenbacher. Last night I was able to give them a try and I must say they’re good, especially for something healthy. I tried the cheddar cheese flavor and found them to be light, crispy, and definitely cheesy. Not dry or bland like so many other options out there.

I will be using the coupon I received with my sample to try some of the other flavors (chocolate and Carmel) and of course more cheddar cheese as well.

I believe this freebie offer has ended but if you visit the Redenbacher site HERE you can download a $1 off coupon for Smart Cakes or Naturals Mini Popcorn Cakes.

Has anyone else tried this new product? What did you think?

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I got the sample too and really liked them! DH and I both said this was a good example of why companies should give free samples. Without the sample I probably never would have tried these, but now I have them on my shopping list.

Megan said...

I agree, I've tried and now use many new products b/c they sent me a free sample.
Its a great marketing technique.