Monday, October 20, 2008

Big Barbie Savings

Just a warning my blogging may be a little slow this week - Updates later

Until then I have a GREAT deal to share. While reading the blogs today I saw on The "Cent"sible Sawyer a $50 rebate for a $100 spent in select Barbie merchandise. At first I was a little weary but after checking prices I think this can be a great deal.

Below is a spreadsheet of prices for the promotion products.
I checked Walmart, Target, and the Toys R' Us web sites for these prices


If you can match prices with stores for the items you want to purchase you can save almost 50%.

I have to buy gifts for my younger sister and niece so this is the combination I plan to use.

2 Diamond Dolls from Walmart at $19.94 each
1 My House from Walmart at $34.97
1 Glimmer Flying Horse at Target for $26.99

My total will come to $101.89 (plus tax)

I'll send in for the $50 rebate and save 49%

You can find the rebate form and other information the Barbie Bucks Program page.

It looks like the girls in my family will be having a Barbie Christmas this year!

1 comments: