Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Chunky Crayons

Chunky CrayonsThis week’s upcycle craft projects are Chunky Crayons. I know these have been floating around the internet for a while, but I wanted to give them a shot. I used some of my old crayons ands a tote from my little sister. Here’s how the first few colors turned out. I really like them and they’re easy to make. Six easy steps actually



Step 1: Take paper off crayons
Step 2: Preheat oven to 265 degrees
Step 3: Break into small pieces no larger than one inch
Step 4: Put chunks in muffin pan
Step 5: Cook until melted (4-8 minutes)
Step 6: Cool on counter or in freezer

Color away!

I hope to get some packets listed on my etsy store - GreenCycle soon, so keep checking back.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a new site with giveaways.

http://toastyposts.blogspot.com