Friday, October 17, 2008

Budget Bathroom Remodel - day one

If you’ve been following me on twitter (Yes, that’s right I’m now on twitter) you know we started a three day budget bathroom remodel today (Friday).

Of course every project has issues and we’ve already hit a few but it's coming along nicely so far.

We had lovely fake brick on the walls with garden wall paper, it was like using an out house in there.

Here is a before picture of the brick and some of the wall paper.



Our walls after the demo



Here's another of our old vanity, toilet, and crappy tiles. I forgot to get a full before picture sorry.




I’ll keep you updated on the progress tomorrow and do a full cost break down when we’re done. Today’s projects cost no money as it was all demo.

Regarding twitter: I LOVE it! I’ve only been on a few days and I’m already addicted. I can’t believe it took me this long to sign up. Now I’ve just got to find where everyone gets those cute bird twitter icons for their blogs, until then you can follow me with id: onourway.

0 comments: