Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cvs 10/5/08



Sorry about not posting yesterday, I was engulfed in a great book (more on that later).

Anyway, I thought this week was going to be so-so CVS week so I almost didn’t go but now I’m so glad I did. They had the Breeze monitors for a $10 money maker. Which when I made my scenarios the first time I wasn’t going to buy, they I was, then I wasn’t, I finally decided I’d pick one up to donate, but when we got there today the shelves were empty. Isn’t that how it always goes?

Here’s what we were able to pick up

1 Colgate Freshmax @ 2.99 (earn $2 ecb)
1 Vitamin Water @ 1.59 (picked up the wrong size)
1 (120 ct) D – Vitamins @2.99 (earn $2.99 ecb)
1 Bic Soleil Razor @ 5.99 (earn $4 ecb)
1 Always Infinity @ 4.98 (earn $4.98 ecb) - Looks like this is actually a limit of 2
2 Schick razors @ 1.98

Total before coupons: $ 20.52

Coupons Used:
$3/15 cvs coupon
$2 Bic Soleil Razor
$1 Colgate Freshmax
$2 Schick Disposable razors

Paid with $12.54 in ecbs and 2 cents oop (tax)
Earned: $13.97 in ecbs for next time



Matt also printed a $10/50 coupon from the scanner but I don’t know when I’ve ever had a total anywhere near $50 so I’m not sure we’ll be able to use it. Even though I purchased the wrong size vitamin water and didn’t earn the ecb’s (don’t shop with a huge headache), we still made out well and I was finally able to locate where everyone gets the Schick razors for 99 cents.

In the end I ended up making $1.43 to shop at CVS this week, it would have been a bigger money maker if I could have picked up the monitor and purchased the right size Vitamin water, but free money is still free money right?


Year to date savings: $368.96

0 comments: