Friday, October 17, 2008

More free food at Meijer

I always get so disappointed when I see the great deals bloggers are getting at stores like Safeway and Shoppers. All we have around here are Meijer and Kroger, which haven’t been all that excellent in sales lately. When I first started couponing it was great, but lately not so much. Anyway, every once and a while we do get a great deal and by great I mean FREE of course.

Right now you can get free Jell-O and Taco Bell Salsa or shells at Meijer.



I walked away with all of this yesterday and made $0.16
You can find these money making coupons on Meijer’s Meal Box program website If you go to the specials tab and then page three you’ll find a $1.50/2 Jell-O and another $1.50 off Taco Bell coupon. The coupons are good until 11/15 so hopefully I'll get back to get some more.

Here’s how it all works out

6 Jell-O’s @ .64 ($3.84)
2 Taco Bell Salsas @ 1.85 ($3.70)
1 Taco Bells shells kit ($1.30)

Total: $8.84

Coupons: $9.00
3 - $1.50/2 Jell-O
3 - $1.50 on any Taco Bell Salsa or Dinner Kit


There has been some discussion on the net if you can use this coupon to purchase just the shells since the box doesn’t say kit on it. I asked at Meijer and was told since the coupon has a picture of the 12 shells box they included that as a kit.

0 comments: