Sunday, July 5, 2009

CVS 7/5

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend. I had big plans this weekend and wanted to do a lot of reading and blog updating, unfortunately I ended up doing everything but. It was a productive weekend though; we cleaned up the house a little and put up new trim in our bathroom. I’m hoping my Mom will be able to come over next weekend and help get it all painted.

This morning I made a quick and interesting CVS run. I pick up all the following items.



2 Dawn Dishsoaps 2/$2
- Used (2) $.50 off any Dawn – from P&G savings mailer
Receive $1 ECB wyb 2

3 Post Trail Mix Crunch 3/$10
- used (3) $2 off any Post Trail mix
Receive $5 ECB

2 Colgate Wisp 2/$4.50 - They were out of the transparent tape so I had to improvise
Receive $1 wyb 2

CVS Pantiliners $.89
Receive $.89 ECB

Used $4/$20 CVS Coupon
I also picked up the pencils that were marked $.99 get $.99 but my ECB did not print so I returned them, that is why I was able to use the $4/$20 coupon.


Paid With: $8.98 in ECB
OOP: $.61 from gift card and received $3.15 on gift card
ECBs Received: $7.99 ($5 post, $1 colgate, $1 dawn, $.99 for pantiliners (.10 extra))

In total I purchased $24.52 in merchandise for a profit of $1.55.

0 comments: